We are the Only AAA Four Diamond or Select Registry Lodging in the Fredericksburg, Tx Area
Rose Hill Manor Policies
- Much of the time we have a two night minimum.
- We are happy to have your children 12+ years old and over on weekend nights and children of any age Sunday thru Thursday nights.
- We do not allow smoking anywhere on the property.
- We apologize but we cannot accommodate pets.
- If you need to put an extra person in a room, there are daybeds in Lavender, Downstairs Carriage, Hidden Hideaway and Sunrise. There are two bedrooms in Purple Sage Cottage. The other accommodations do not have a space available for extra beds.
- Maximum of three adults per suite.
- Please call before making a reservation if you have a Rose Hill Manor gift certificate that is not a specific dollar amount so we can figure out what that certificate will cover.
- The cancellation period for reservations involving one or two accommodations is 10 days. If you have to cancel more than 10 days from your reserved stay, you will be charged only a $20.00 cancellation fee. If you cancel 10 or fewer days from the first day of your stay, you will be charged for the entire amount of your reserved stay, unless the accommodations can be re-booked to someone else. If the accommodations are re-booked to someone else, you will be charged the $20 fee. Please note that we almost always have to strictly adhere to these cancellation policies, regardless of the circumstances. If these policies constitute an issue for you, may we suggest trip insurance.
- The cancellation policy for bookings of four or more accommodations (this applies to all groups, regardless of whether each person in the group makes a separate reservation in their own name) is that a 50% deposit will be have to be made at the time of reservation. This deposit becomes nonrefundable 60 days in advance of the first night of your stay. The remainder of the amount of the room charges and the deposit will be refunded is there are cancellations and the rooms do get re-booked to someone else, minus a $20 per room fee. Any reservations for more than four accommodations must be done through Patti.
- We're sorry, but we can no longer accommodate groups with more than 7 rooms unless you book the entire property - it's just too disruptive to our other guests.